Your health is our primary concern
The ancient principles of Chinese Medicine are increasingly relevant in today’s world, particularly with the increase in multiple or complex medical conditions. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine is focused on strengthening the individual, so that your body is more able to cope or deal with ailments or disease. This approach is always individually focused, working towards the restoration of optimum health for you.
Tracey Lehane, Lic Acupuncture, BSc (Hons) is a Member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC), adhering to the highest standards of professional care to patients and incorporating the the BAcC’s strict codes of safe practice. She has full public liability insurance.[clear]
Graduating from the International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM), Tracey trained in classical acupuncture, including Stems and Branches and Five Element Acupuncture as well as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). She is also qualified in Therapeutic Massage. She continues her postgraduate development:[clear]
- Neijing classical acupuncture with Dr Edward Neal MD, Xinglin Institute (2016-2017) studying the use of acupuncture in complex medical issues
- Acupuncture in Pregnancy and Birth with Debra Betts
- Acupuncture in Gynaecology, Fertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology and Pregnancy with Sarah Major
- Auricular acupuncture with Paul Blacker, a stand alone treatment or combined with other treatments for many medical conditions including stress and anxiety, back pain also supports the cessation of smoking, weight control etc in combination with other programmes
- Facial acupuncture and micro-needling therapy (MNT) with Paul Adkins, a natural skin revitalisation or rejuvenation programme
- Dermapen3 Med Advanced Training Masterclass with Andrew Christie for facial rejuvenation and more difficult skin problems such as acne scarring, rosacea, stretchmarks….treatments can be combined with targetted mesotherapy products to hydrate, rejuvenate, reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Tracey works from her South East London art of acupuncture clinic in Eltham, SE9 on Monday-Thursday and Saturdays, and at her Central London Clinic in WC2 on Fridays.
Clinics in South East London, Central London and Kent
art of acupuncture
Easily accessible from Central London, South East London and Kent by car, bus or train. Nearest Railway Station is Eltham. Free car parking is available.
Opening hours: Monday – Wednesday 9-7pm, Friday 9-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm[clear]
Contact: Tracey Lehane
Phone: 07885 772503[clear]
Whitstable, Kent Clinic Ikigai Holistic Wellbeing Centre
83 Canterbury Road Whitstable, Kent CT5 4HQ
Bookings by appointment.